Google PlusRSS FeedEmail

DANNY BROWN TALKS DRUG USE, ATTEMPTED G-UNIT SIGNING

           
Detroit rapper Danny Brown strikes a singular figure; his lopsided long-hair and thrift store-bought apparel sets him apart from the typical look of his predecessors, but the cut of his jeans also cost him a high-profile signing with50 Cent's G-Unit crew.After striking up an unlikely friendship withTony Yayo, with whom he released his 'Hawaiian Snow' album in 2010, Brown seemed poised to sign with 50, however, despite touring with the crew, his skinny jeans barred him from receiving a deal.
"50 was with it; he just didn't sign me because of my jeans," Brown revealed in a recent interview with MTV. "He liked the music, but he didn't like the way I looked... I understand where they were coming from with that, but you gotta understand where I'm coming from too: I'm from Detroit."

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply

    Powered By Blogger

    Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

    Get This SpiceUpBlogging